We live in the smartphone era, where you cannot live a second without checking your mobile apps. Whether it is a big or small brand, all are launching apps for their better sale. Even an app for buying groceries is available. No matter how old fashion anyone can be, they cannot ignore mobile. Sooner or later, you will be thinking of an app to launch of your own.
When it comes to designing an app, you have to develop and submit android app to the google play store free to cover the mass at one time. You are reading this because you have designed a fantastic Android or iOS app but don’t know how to upload it on the google app and play store for free. We will guide you step by step about this. Let’s get started!
Can I Upload an Android App on the Google Play Store for Free?
The answer is yes. There are few easy steps to submit Android app to the google play store free and make your business reach the top. Make sure to follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Make A Developer Account
It is no science to create a developer account, see:
- Sign-in with a google account
- Tick the accept button to agreement
- Pay Registration Fee
- Fulfill account details
2. Connect Google Wallet Merchant To Your Developer Account
A merchant account is basically for the audience. When anyone downloads your android app, they will pay a fee either at the time of download or in-app. All the audience money will be collected in the merchant account.
- Sign in to google developer account
- Menu –click on reports.
- Select financial reports
- Set up a merchant account
- Add business details
Your merchant account is connected to a developer account.
3. Upload Your App To The Google Play Store
Don’t worry; they are few easy steps.
- Go to the menu, select all applications.
- Click on Add new application.
- Choose the default language in the menu.
- Add the title of your app (30 characters)
Next, submit android app to the google play store free.
4. Package Kit
Before uploading an app choose the Android Package file. APK is the file format responsible for holding, distributing, and installing the application for android phones. Here is how you do it,
- On the menu, click on release Management.
- App release.
- Choose a type of release (internal, closed, or open test and last production release)
- Create release.
- Upload on APK file
It is smart to check your app thoroughly on a small number of users before uploading it for billion users. For a close number of people, select the internal test or close test, or open test. Once you are ready for big debut (after assuring all), then click on production release.
5. Prepare Store Listing
This step is required to be filled by your marketing department. You can fill it on your own as well. Keep this thing in mind that it will create your persona, so be professional. You have to fill in the information on how to submit Android app to the google play store free.
6. Add An App Title
(Short description up to 75-80 characters, long description up to 100-110 characters, or keep it simple to 50 words précised)
- Ad app screenshots, icons graphic details.
- Add translations. Either you can purchase translations online, or you can add your own translated version.
7. Add Content Rating
Don’t give a false rating; otherwise, the google play store will make your android app suspended.
- Select play console
- Click store presence
8. Distribution And Pricing
You are now about to publish your app. Before that, keep in mind how you offer it? Paid app or free app, choose it thoroughly. Once you have submitted your android app, later you can convert your paid app to a free app, but not from a free app to a paid one. Also, select countries in which you want your app to publish. You can also select programs and devices for your app.
9. Publish Your App
Check everything in the back process because any left or improper information will hinder your app from getting published. Review nicely and hit Publish button.
Publish An iOS App On The Apple Store
Publishing something on a mass account requires a massive platform. Apple Store is the most popular store to publish your well-prepared iOS app, almost more than 2 billion population industry. Check its working credibility by first taking a small test on a smaller number of people, discussed above. Once you get satisfied, submit iOS app to app store free.
1. Set Apple Developer Account
First, know the account price, as Apple developer charges yearly 99$. With that, you can submit multiple applications.
- Click on start enrollment (Log in with Apple ID)
- Agree with the apple development agreement— submit.
- Complete your enrollment by submitting as Individual or as Organization
(Set individual account which is best for a personal project. Your name will flash as “seller.”
Enrolling as an organization which is best for a company project, your company will show as “seller”)
2. Fill Information
- Click the check button on the Apple licensing agreement.
- Precisely check the information provided.
- The payment method page will open.
- Fill in payment information correctly.
- A confirmation e-mail will be received.
- Confirm your E-mail address.
- You can now log in to the App Store connect.
Before you submit iOS app to app store, read the app store guidelines thoroughly. If you won’t, do apple store will do it for you and can reject it.
- Fill in the description professionally first three lines. No one would like to tap the read more button to know what you are offering.
- The name of the owner and developer account name should be the same. This name will appear on the app.
- Apple store takes some time to review. Once your iOS app is published, the Apple store will notify you.
More than 2.9 million are registered on app stores, and you have to strive and understand the above-defined steps nicely. Once you get registered, try clicking strategies to make it work. Polish it every day because running an app on app stores is not a one-day job. It is such an excitement to submit iOS app to app store free. But all the effort will be fruitful if you hit thousands of followers at least.
Check appsubmitter.io for an all-inclusive app submission service.