There are many students from the commerce stream who want to become Chartered Accountants every year. The demand for Chartered Accountants in India and their high remuneration are the main factors. Hence, CA foundation registration fees can also be high
The student has a limited amount of time to complete the course’s extensive syllabus. Because of this, the CA course is regarded as a difficult one to pass.
Passing marks are not achieved in CA because of this
The exam itself isn’t difficult; it’s the student’s or teacher’s approach to be adjusted. Passing the tests will not be a problem if one studies the manner he should.
Tips for a First-Time Success in the CA Exams
- To pass the tests, you must study appropriately for every subject.
- Re-read your work at least twice. The goal of the revision is to refresh your memory on all you’ve learned up to this point in time.
- The exam pattern must be familiar to you. To receive a grade, the examiner must locate relevant information in your answer script. Identifying what is significant and what isn’t is essential. Your score will be higher if you include as many relevant points as possible in your answer.
- To pass the ICAI exam, you must answer each question in a specific way. Learn how to pass the exams with ease.
- ICAI is quite lenient in giving marks, and candidates can anticipate obtaining at least 100 marks if they answer the tests in the manner they expected.
- All students who have attempted the exams multiple times and are considering giving up, please stop. Instead, shift your focus on achieving results, and you’ll be sure to pass the exams on your next attempt.
- Think differently. The examinations aren’t impossible, so stop worrying about passing them. In the long run, if you hold onto this negative belief, you will be unable to perform at your best. Take a moment to reflect on the past. Be honest with yourself about your mistakes, and make sure to correct them for the next time around.
ICITSS Course Fees for CA-Intermediate Level
The ICAI is updating the venerable Information Technology and Orientation course. Course in Information Technology and Soft Skills has been renamed (ICITSS). After registering for CA-Intermediate, the candidate must register for ICITSS. To get the most out of your training, it’s best to finish the course in the allotted time (article-ship). The price for this course is INR 13,500. Those wishing to become Chartered Accountants must take the ICITSS.
In India, CA Intermediate Registration Fees
It is possible to take one group at a time or both groups at once at the CA-Intermediate level. As a result, the fees are likewise calculated by this. This resource is only available to CA-Foundation members. Students in India pay INR 11,000 for a single group and INR 15,000 for both groups.
In any case, students pursuing a career as a chartered accountant who enrols in the CA-Intermediate programme do not have access to this feature. The charge for both groups is INR 15,000, which they must pay. Students in India and Nepal who fail to pay their CA foundation registration fees on time face a fine of INR 600. After four years, you must re-register for CA-Intermediate by paying INR 400.