The Healgen one-step rapid test has made it easier for people to do Covid-19 testing on their own and issue speedy results. It is not only secure but convenient to use and extremely fast when it comes to delivering authentic and valid results regarding Covid-19.
What if someone was to tell you that you can get instant results for your Covid-19 test in your hand without having to visit a laboratory or waiting for 48 hours? Sounds too good to be true, right? But it isn’t. With the help of the Healgen one-step rapid test solution, you will be able to do just that. It is a rapid Covid-19 test kit developed by Healgen which promptly provides you with the result for your Coronavirus test right then and there, you don’t have to drive to a laboratory or something like this. You can perform the test in your home or wherever you are and get instant results.
Who can benefit from this testing solution?
This is great for people who are traveling abroad on short notice and have to provide the authorities with a negative report on the Covid-19 test. It allows you to perform the test on your own and get the results in mere 10 minutes with full proof that is valid and will be accepted by the concerned authorities. This test is also incredible for you if you don’t want to visit a laboratory due to health reasons and want to verify that the lethargy and laziness that you are feeling is because of Covid-19 or not.
Detailed instructions for conducting the test on your own
As discussed earlier the most astounding benefit of the healgen antigen test one-stop rapid test kit is that you get access to your test results after 10 whole minutes. But in rare cases where the sample is a bit older, it might take 15-30 minutes to produce valid results. Other than that you don’t require the services of a laboratory professional to conduct the test, you can do it all on your own. To have a clear cut idea of how this thing works give a careful read to the following instructions when performing the testing;
- After you have bought the testing kit you have to open it up for use. To do so remove the test cassette from the foiled wrapping and try to use it as soon as possible to keep the results as authentic as possible.
- Now that you have taken the kit out, place it on a flat horizontal surface and place the specimen into the allotted slot for the kit to detect the specimen and begin testing. The process for incorporating the specimen can be a bit different depending on the specific type of specimen that you are going for.
- If you are using plasma or serum then use the plastic dropper that is provided with the kit for easier pouring. You need to place the specimen over the specific slot or the sample well. When you have done that you now need to add a buffer which is going to help in the proper dissociation of the specimen for running proper analysis through the kit.
- The sample buffer will also be made available with the testing kit and you don’t have to arrange for it separately. The buffer will be added to the buffer well and it should not be more than 2 drops. Also, make sure that the buffer under no circumstances comes in contact with the specimen’s sample that you have placed into the sample well or otherwise it is going to compromise the authenticity of the analysis. This is also helpful in avoiding the air bubbles that are also going to distort the process and will lead to faulty results.
- On the other hand, if you are using the whole blood then it is recommended to hold the dropper vertically and add about a single drop of the blood into the specimen well. After you have done that, suspend the blood by gently tapping the kit onto a flat horizontal surface to make sure that the drop of the blood spreads out evenly. Now you need to add 2 drops of the buffer as you did in the case of the serum or plasma sample. Again, make sure that the buffer tip under no circumstances comes in direct contact with the sample or the final results would be compromised.
- Now fixate your eyes onto the control line and wait for it to change from blue to a solid red color. This will ensure that the test has actually started and the kit is analyzing the sample. But on the other hand if after the whole 2 minutes the sample within the test well doesn’t change and there is still blood present in there then you would have to add a whole drop of buffer into it to begin the testing.
- After you have made sure that the testing has started you would have to wait 10 whole minutes to procure the results. The results would be made available after that time period, don’t deal with the results if a whole half hour has passed because by then these have become extremely invalid leaving you with broken and corrupted results that are not admissible at all.
Remember to clean the kit after use and submit it into the original packing as it is valid for a couple more tests after first use. The results are pretty standard but just to be on the safe side of things if you are receiving consistent negatives while you presume that you are growing the symptoms of Covid-19 it is best to take a PCR to get that squared away.
The Healgen one-step rapid testing kit is not only convenient to use but less expensive than a laboratory PCR test and at the same time rapid in action. You can get the results in your hands in less than 10 minutes whereas for a lab report you must wait for more than 48 hours or so. That is why consider buying yourself one of these kits if you truly want to save yourself some time and energy dealing with the Covid-19 testing.