Want an immediate boost in your lead generation or brand awareness? Pay-per-click (PPC) advertisement might be a great solution for your digital campaign.
While well-drafted SEO strategies work wonderfully to achieve organic rankings with search, PPC is a quick strategy to enhance your business’s exposure and obtain optimal outcomes. The key is to balance your organic marketing with your paid PPC campaigns.
Before we move on to what PPC, how PPC management services work, and what PPC options are available for digital marketing, let’s look at some important PPC statistics.
Important PPC Statics in 2022 To Grow Your Business
- According to Hootsuite, approximately 928.5 million audiences are reached through Instagram ads.
- Mobile traffic contributes to 52% of PPC clicks. (Souce- Marketing Dive, BizTraffic)
- A study from Clutch revealed that 75% of internet traffic click on PPC ads since they help them find the relevant information they require more easily.
- World Lead PPC stats stated that paid advertisements redirect 65% of the online users to business web pages/websites. Organic results generate only 35% of clicks.
- In 2020, almost 93% of American internet users utilized the web for searching local businesses.
- PPC ads can enhance brand awareness by an average of 80%.
Wonderful numbers, isn’t it? Now that you know the incredible impact of PPC on brand value and business outcomes let’s deep dive into the concept of PPC.
No matter which industry you’re venturing into, ensure to hire experienced and renowned PPC services San Diego for optimal results.
What Is PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Advertisement?
PPC or pay-per-click advertising is a style of internet marketing through which businesses can connect with a target audience pool. With this paid marketing strategy, advertisers/ businesses need to pay each time their ads get clicked.
When combined with the correct proportion of organic marketing, it can be an outstanding digital marketing method to attract more targets or garner greater reach for your site.
- In this paid online advertising model, as an advertiser/business, you’ll need to pay the publisher when your published ad gets clicked by any web user.
- The publisher can be a search engine (Google), social media platform (Facebook), video streaming platform (YouTube), blogging venues (Medium), website owners (Hubpages), or a network of websites, online news agencies (NY Times).
- Stats show that Google and Facebook are the leading PPC giants currently accounting for more than 60% of all ad spend.
- As a company, you can promote your business in multiple locations and platforms. However, it is crucial that you consider an optimal account structure while selecting multi-location options.
PPC analysts specializing in Google ads management services have extensive experience and comprehensive insights into each market’s requirements. They can strategize an approach for your business resulting in huge differences while using multi-location PPC advertising.
What Are The Common Types Of PPC Advertisement?
There are several forms of PPC advertising. However, it is not necessary that you’ll need to invest in every form of this paid advertisement.
The right type and form of PPC campaign depend on several factors:
- The type of industry you’re venturing into (e.g., social media is great for cosmetic and travel businesses, while Google might be a better solution for medical companies) into.
- Your target audience
- Marketing budget.
Other factors, such as company policies, local and national laws, can also be helpful in choosing the right platform and type of PPC.
The best part about PPC?
You get the room to experiment with paid ads- monitor your ad performance, test different ad forms to identify and strategize a PPC campaign that works best for your business.
Let’s explore the most popular PPC advertising channels leveraged by every leading digital marketing company California.
Search Engine Ads
One of the highly utilized forms of PPC. You can select the keywords you want your ads to appear for in the search and develop a creative ad copy specifically crafted to attract users.
Search ads are valuable since you get the opportunity to connect with your target audience when they’re planning to buy or are actively searching for a relevant product/service on leading search engines like Google, Bing, etc.
The fundamental difference between display ads and search ads is that display PPC marketing appears when users are viewing web content, especially on a webpage.
Remarketing campaigns specifically target audiences who have previously visited your site, therefore rekindling an interest in your services/products.
Remarketing ads can reel back in potential customers who were close to converting back into the sales funnel. Using remarketing, and Wicked Reports software, you can also promote your products/ services to existing customers.
The right PPC management services combine search PPC and remarketing campaigns to attract quality leads.
Video PPC Advertisement
YouTube has become the largest video browsing platform, and video has become one of the top-consumed content types. With interactive video PPC, you can quickly expand your horizon into an untapped user base. Almost 86% of businesses are leveraging video ads for brand awareness. In video marketing, you pay for video streaming rather than click.
What Are The Benefits Of A PPC Campaign?
While PPC campaigns are great for attracting the audience, you’ll need to be cautious to what extent you’re using the paid advertisement.
With PPC campaigns strategized by the best PPC services San Diego you can achieve the following:
- Instantly attract substantial online traffic to your website.
- Enhance brand awareness and recognition across diverse audiences
- Improve conversion and sales through quality leads
- Target highly-specialized group of audiences
- With valuable insights into keyword search volume, competition, and other data, you can improve your SEO strategy.
- Track and monitor the performance of your ongoing and past campaigns
- You can access and connect with other marketing channels.
Hire A Professional Digital Marketing Company California
If you want value for your investments, professional assistance can be incredibly beneficial. Important if you have decided to start a PPC campaign to boost your business. Strategizing a PPC campaign, executing, and monitoring can be time-consuming, resources, and labor-intensive.
And even after a significant investment, you might not achieve the desired outcomes. Professional agencies offering Google ads management services are specially trained and experienced in innovatively handling all the PPC management pressure, thus boosting your business.