Turbologo is a logo development service that contains more than 3 million icons and various fonts so that you can quickly and easily create a high-level product. Transport logistics is a system for organizing optimal routes for the transportation of passengers, goods and cargo. And the logo of a logistics company is its visual image and image. Now you will not surprise anyone with the emblems of trucks and shooters – there are plenty of such options. To stand out from the competition, you need a simple, but effective and attractive brand name. How to create it? Consider in this article.
Why Does A Transport Company Need A Logo?
- Indicates the type of activity. The consumer understands at one glance at the logo what the company is doing.
- Works for the company’s image. A successful logo is quickly remembered and begins to be associated with your company.
- Distinguishes the brand from competitors. The logo can become an effective detuning from competing firms.
- Promotes services. The peculiarity of transport companies is that the logo is placed on different media – from business cards and souvenirs to the website and trucks.
Ways To Create A Logo For A Logistics Company
- Draw it yourself. When choosing this method, you are not only the owner, but also the creator of your logo. Study the competitors of the niche, think over the idea. After that, draw the logo yourself. It is important to abandon the use of standard icons and template solutions.
- Order a logo from a designer. To do this, you will need to prepare a technical task and provide in it all the wishes in advance. After that, pass it to a specialist with the necessary notes and be ready for a number of amendments.
- Creating a logo through an online editor. This is a simplified and adapted way to design an emblem. Among the successful and popular services is Turbologo. Hundreds of design options for logistics are collected here.
How To Choose A Design?
A well-chosen logo works for the prospect of development and success in the field, so it is necessary to take into account the universality of the sign, which is suitable for both transportation and cargo insurance. For whom such companies often use images of a truck, straight clear lines symbolizing speed, conciseness and order. To attract the attention of consumers, it is not enough to show what the company does. People need to tell a story. You can do this with the help of different icons, shapes, shades and design elements.
- Icons are understandable in any language, they catch the eye, facilitate the perception of information and make the logo memorable. Icons for transport companies should emphasize the speed of delivery, reliability and responsibility of the company. These features can be conveyed using images of trucks, clear lines and arrows.
- Color selection. The logo of a logistics company can be made in any color that is associated with dynamics, technology and progress. As a rule, red, blue, orange, gray and black tones are used. For the record, If you plan to carry out international transportation, find out what value a particular color has in different countries. This way you can avoid awkward situations and double meanings.
- Symbols. The most popular elements in this field are hands, lines and clocks. They reflect the direction of activity and advantages such as speed and dynamism.
- Form and font. There is a clear tendency to use italic typefaces, the slope used reflects the speed, forward movement. Symbols imitating the highway and road markings are also popular, which gives a direct reference to the sphere of activity of companies.
When creating a logo of a logistics company, it is necessary to strive, firstly, to simplify the shape of the sign. Minimalism and simplicity in visual images helps to create greater recognition of the logo and provide ease of perception of the form. Remember that the logo should not just be a beautiful picture. First of all, it is a tool for the development of your business.
Leave a Reply