IPL betting Apps in India: Basic information
The Indian Premier League and many other cricket tournaments are gaining great popularity, especially in India. You can earn good amounts on bets on the IPL, so there are more and more players in this direction. Undoubtedly, everyone wants to find a convenient and useful application for their smartphones. Thanks to the comparison of the top ten applications conducted below, it will be easier for you to find the IPL betting app that is perfect for you!
Here is a list of the legitimate and most reliable IPL betting apps for IOS and Android systems.
1. Parimatch app
If you are an iOS or Android user, then all you have to do is download the app in the Appstore or Play Market and start betting on your favorite teams.
What is the appeal of the Parimatch app for betting on the IPL?
- The Parimatch app is available in all languages convenient for the Indian population: English, Hindi, Telugu, Bengali, and Marathi;
- This application has 5 stars according to CBG rating, so it is one of the best experts on betting on the IPL;
- This app for betting on the IPL is absolutely legal, as it has a license issued by the Curacao Gambling Commission;
- Parimatch is known for instant withdrawal of funds and replenishment of the balance, and the bookmaker provides methods convenient for Indian users, for example, UPI and PayTM;
- Here you can get a bonus for new users. When making the first deposit, the minimum amount of which is 200 INR, the bookmaker offers a bonus of 150% up to 30,000 INR;
- The Parimatch app also has features that make it easier to use, such as a user-friendly interface that does not let your eyes get tired, saving your phone charge, fast loading, and 100% protection of your data.
2. Melbet app
The Melbet app has been thoroughly tested by experts on such parameters as security and reliability, and according to the results of testing, it was included in the list of the best apps for betting on the IPL. Here are some of the advantages of this application:
- This app is available for download and installation on both Android and iOS. In addition, it has a user-friendly interface, high download speed, and low system requirements;
- The design of the application is very attractive, there are no unnecessary details distracting attention, and everything is very comfortable and concise;
- According to CBG rating, the app for betting on IPL Melbet has a rating of 4.9 and offers the best customer support service;
- With the first minimum deposit of 110 INR, you get a bonus of 100% up to 20,000 INR.
A disadvantage of the Melbet application:
- This app is not available on the Google Play market, so on Android, it can only be downloaded through the official website of the bookmaker.
3. 1win app
1win app is one of the most popular mobile platforms for betting on IPL, available on iOS and Android devices. 1win attracts more and more users around the world, including India, and here are some advantages of this application:
- This application is absolutely legal, as it has a license issued by the Gaming Commission of Curacao;
- You can deposit or withdraw your winnings using payment systems that are comfortable for India, such as PayTM, Skrill, UPI, GPay, and many others;
- The application has a user-friendly personal account interface and low system requirements for your smartphone. After registration, you can also access online broadcasts;
- When registering in this betting app, no verification is required;
- According to CBG rating, the 1 win app has a rating of 4.8 and has the largest list of bonuses with vouchers and promotions;
- One of these promotions is a bonus when registering and making the first deposit. After these actions with the WINGURU promo code, you receive a 500% bonus up to INR 145,000.
However, this application also has one drawback – the customer support service does not function in Hindi, which makes it difficult for residents of India to use it.
4. Betway app
The history of Betway began with the role of a local bookmaker, this company has come a long way to improve its service and gain worldwide fame. You can see what advantages this bookmaker has gained below:
- It is a licensed platform that is operated by the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority;
- The Betway application supports deposits and withdrawals using top financial systems such as PayTM, PhonePe, and many others;
- Betway was originally created for smartphone users, so it has a user-friendly interface in dark colors, allowing you to be “in the game” for a long time without any discomfort;
- The app is updated regularly so that you can see the current coefficients.
Along with all the above advantages, this application for betting on IPL in India has the following disadvantages:
- You cannot download this application on Android via the Play Market, but only through the official website of the bookmaker;
- Compared to other apps, Betway has a relatively low entry bonus. For new players with a minimum deposit of 500 INR, a bonus of 100% up to 2,500 INR is provided.
5. 1xBet app
1xbet has a reputation as a high-quality betting platform. This is one of the largest bookmakers that are popular in India. To understand why Indians trust 1xbet, let’s take a look at the advantages of this application for betting on IPL.
- The application has a high level of security, you can also install touch ID as protection;
- This application is legal in India and is licensed by the Curacao Gaming Commission;
- Indian customers receive a huge variability of deposits and withdrawals using programs such as PayTM, UPI, and Skrill;
- The app is updated regularly, so you can see the current odds;
- Registration in the app is convenient and fast. In addition, when you make your first deposit, you get a 100% bonus of up to 20,000 INR with a minimum deposit of 100 INR.
However, as a disadvantage, it can be noted that the withdrawal of funds in this application takes quite a long time.
6. 4rabet app
The 4rabit app is one of the best IPL betting apps in India. This application has gained its popularity mostly due to the following advantages:
- This application is supported on iOS and Android devices in English and Hindi;
- The application is absolutely legal in India, as it is operated by a license from the Curacao Gaming Commission;
- Enhanced security system for users’ data, including the ability to install touch ID;
- The application loads quickly and has a small weight. In addition, the application is made in an eye-pleasing design in dark tones;
- 4rabet is a fully India-oriented brand.
According to the CBG rating, this application has a rating of 4.7, which is explained by the following disadvantages:
- You can download the app for Android only through the official website of the bookmaker;
- For Indian citizens, the application supports only three methods of investing and withdrawing money: PayTM, UPI and cryptocurrency.
7. Paripesa app
If you want to bet on the IPL directly from your smartphone, then the Paripesa app is perfect for this. This application retains the same functionality as on the official website of the bookmaker. Here is a list of advantages of this app for betting on IPL:
- This is a legal application in India, operating under the Curacao license, which is very important when looking for a good bookmaker;
- Paripesa is a fairly young betting company, so bonus promotions are being created to attract new users;
- The application has a user-friendly interface in muted blue tones, so you can bet on the IPL even at night without experiencing discomfort;
- According to the CBG rating, this application has a rating of 4.7, thanks to the fast withdrawal of funds and a small minimum deposit amount;
- The bookmaker offers a bonus for the first deposit of new users of +100% up to INR 8,000 with a minimum deposit of INR 200.
However, the application also has some disadvantages:
- You can download and install the app on Android only through the official website of the bookmaker;
- This is a young company created in 2020, so despite the high rating achieved in a short time, downloading the application, you should not forget about the risks.
8. Indibet app
Created in 2020 and licensed by Curacao, the Indibet bookmaker has managed to gain popularity among Indian users. Why you should download this IPL betting app, you can read below:
- The odds in the app are updated regularly, so you can bet with a great chance of winning;
- The application has a lightweight and user-friendly interface;
- This betting app supports various methods of financial transactions convenient for Indian citizens, for example, PayTM, UPI, Skrill, and many others;
- Upon first registration, you receive a 100% bonus of up to 10,000 INR with a minimum deposit of 100 INR;
- According to the CBG rating, the Indibet app has a rating of 4.7.
The application has the following disadvantages:
- You can download and install the app on Android only through the official website of the bookmaker, it is not available in the Play Market;
- The app is not supported on iOS devices.
9. Linebet app
Established in 2019, Linebet has good competitiveness in the betting market on a par with more experienced companies. What advantages have helped the company achieve success, you can see below:
- In the application, you can change the interface yourself to the one you like best;
- You can register in the app with one click and start betting;
- The Linebet app supports a huge number of methods of depositing and withdrawing money, such as UPI, PayTM, Skrill, NETELLER, and many others, accessible and convenient for Indian citizens;
- With a minimum deposit of 75 INR upon registration, you receive a bonus of +100% up to 10,000 INR.
According to the CBG rating, Linebet has a rating of 4.6 stars, which is explained by the following disadvantages:
- Unfortunately, you cannot download this application either in the Play Market or in the App Store, but only on the official website of the bookmaker.
10. 888starz app
888starz allows for fast financial transactions, as it is a young decentralized platform in India, founded in 2020. Despite the “youth”, this application has its advantages:
- The application supports transactions through popular systems in India, such as Skrill, ecoPayz, Neteller, and even cryptocurrency;
- According to the CBG rating, the application has a rating of 4.6, since it has a small minimum deposit.
- Upon registration, new users receive a 100% bonus of up to INR 8,000 with a minimum deposit of INR 85.
However, the application also has a disadvantage:
- This betting app can only be downloaded using the bookmaker’s official website.
Which IPL betting app is the best in India?
So, you have read about ten IPL betting apps in India and learned about their advantages and disadvantages. Now you can choose what suits you the most and start betting!