IO Education’s PupilPath is indeed an online platform for students and parents that can be found at www.pupilpath.com. Pupilpath assists parents in gaining access to critical information regarding their children’s growth.
Pupilpath is a popular educational platform for parents that assists them in tracking their children’s growth. Grades, assignments, certifications, examinations, social-emotional conduct, and other requirements may all be viewed by parents.
Pupilpath also assists parents in contacting Illuminate Education workers. Parents may work alongside their pupils to keep abreast by using the pupilpath portal to get all of the material.
Parents and kids can log in to the pupilpath platform and view their personal information. To log in to pupilpath and administer their account, users must have an internet access and a device such as an Android, PC, laptop, or other similar device.
Features of PupilPath
The PupilPath site contains a number of features that will make life simpler for both parents and pupils. You can utilize the web portal for a variety of benefits, which are stated below:
- Completely update the status of the classroom.
- Attendance in real time
- Schedule for the day
- Grades on report cards
- Averages and GPAs in several grading areas
- Details about the assignments and their due dates
- Reports on progress throughout the year
- Tracking student behavior and progress
- Assignment and test grades and status
You don’t have to worry if you’re newcomer to the site and don’t know how to create a Pupil Path account. You may set up an account as either a parent or as a student by following the instructions below. User can sign in to portal with their data after registration.
- You will get a parent enrollment letter from the school as a parent. Visit Pupilpath Login & select Parents Register after you’ve received this mail.
- To register your account, click Email and provide an up-to-date email address. This email address will be used to communicate with your child’s instructors but to also reset the password if necessary. You can provide your initial, first and last name, pick your school, input your children’s OSIS number, DOB, and the unique Registration code (found on your parental registration letter) on this initial page.
- After you’ve input all of this information, click Register. You will receive an email shortly after clicking this in your registered email; please follow the prompts in this email to complete your registration. You’ll be prompted to authenticate your account and establish a password at this point.
- Just go to pupilpath.skedula.com and click Login to log in. Then select Sign In after entering your email and password.
Forgot Password on PupilPath
You do not need to be concerned whether you have forgot your pupilpath portal password. One can reset the password simply by following the below instructions:
- Visit www.pupilpath.com to learn more about the Portal.
- To sign in, click the Sign in box.
- Now, select Forgot your password? from the drop-down menu.
- Click upon Send reset instructions after entering your registered email address.
- You’ll get an email with information on how to change your password. Follow the directions in the email to reset your password.
Overall PupilPath is a totally legitimate and user-friendly portal.