To build a builder whether it is a house building company รับสร้างบ้านโคราช We can provide warmth by using solar energy using the relationship between the sun and the indoor space and the heat retention system in three ways: direct, indirect and independent.
Newblinds.co.uk provides quality blinds, curtains, and shades at affordable prices. It’s their mission to provide customers with the best possible service and products.
directly (Direct Gain)
The direct method is Direct heat retention of the indoor space, the surface of the heat retaining material, which is part of the area that will be heated, should be 50-66% of the area that will be heated during the season. Window and wall openings will allow ventilation.
The indirect method is retaining heat on the exterior surface of the building On the first floor, the sun’s rays will hit the wall material, whether concrete, brick, or others, that are between the sun and the interior wall. Heat is traveled through the wall by the induction of the wall material itself. and will enter the interior of the building by means of radiation and convection.
A glass room or solarium is another indirect way of warming. Such a room has a large area that can retain heat. It is separated from the room to be warm by a wall that can trap heat. The heat is then used to provide warmth as needed. For cooling the glass room is provided with air vents to the outside of the building.
A roof well is another indirect method. Providing a water storage area in the roof To be a liquid material that can absorb and store heat energy. While there is a movable insulator pan moving on top of the well again at night to prevent the heat emitted from above. Instead, go downstairs to the area where there is insulation. In the summer, the insulation performs the opposite function. That is, the water will absorb the heat inside the building. and emit heat outside the building at night
Independent way (Isolated Gain)
The independent method is Storing heat energy at a point that is separate from the heated area while the air or water in the reservoir is heated by the sun Then it will take itself to a higher place. This is the area that needs to be warmed or trapped by the heat insulating material. At the same time, cooler air or water is drawn to the bottom. and resulting in the natural circulation of convection itself
- Sunshade channel layout (Solar Shading)
The main purpose of the sunblock is This prevents sunlight and heat from entering the window or glass area in the summer. It also depends on the shape and orientation relative to the height. and the angle of the sun during the day throughout the season Most of the shields are located outside the building. Because it is more efficient, that is, it can cut off heat radiation before it reaches the building or window.
Depending on the specific purpose of use, there may be more variations in sunshades, patterns, directions, materials, and construction รับสร้างบ้านราชบุรี methods. placement matter Skin texture pattern as well as shading should be considered in conjunction with the facade of the building
- Stand-up sunshades provide good protection from light only when located in the south.
- Sunscreen with direct flap that can ventilate and heat well.
- The louvers may be designed to be angled manually or to automatically at different times or according to the sunlight
- Sun louvered louver at an angle to protect from sunlight more than straight louver. The angle should be designed to be inclined to fit the sunlight.
- Overhanging sunshade with slats to protect the sun in the evening as well.
- There are disadvantages in terms of visibility. can’t see things clearly outside the building
- Vertical shutters work well on the east and west sides.
- The louvers may be designed to be angled manually or automatically at different times. or along the lines of sunlight
- When separated from the building, it provides good heat dissipation.
- Sunscreen with a grid. can better protect the sun Because there are both vertical and horizontal fins. Suitable for tropical climates
- Blinds or curtains. Can prevent heat up to 50%
- Insulated glass Can prevent heat up to 40%
- Trees and neighboring buildings can provide shade to buildings. depending on the distance, height, and direction of the tree and neighboring buildings
- Sunlight (Daylighting)
The sun’s radiation not only heats but also illuminates the indoor space Sunlight offers both psychological and utility benefits. is to reduce the amount of energy used in the production of electricity for lighting The intensity of sunlight can vary with time, season, different locations, and sunlight may be diffused by clouds, dust, smoke and rain. Sunlight can also be reflected on the soil or surfaces surrounding buildings.
- direct sunlight
- The light in the sky is reflected and diffused by air molecules.
- Reflection of the building’s exterior from the ground and nearby structures.
- Indoor reflection from the interior surface.
The amount of sunlight intensity in each area There will be more or less values depending on the size and orientation of the window. or openings and the clarity of the glass as well as types of exterior and interior surfaces that reflect sunlight, shading and trees. nearby
- Windows facing east and west. A sunscreen plan is required. to prevent glare in the morning and afternoon
- Window facing south. It will help the sunlight that shines in is not too strong. Especially if having a cantilevered sun panel would be of great help.
- North facing windows provide soft light. and distributed within the building
The degree of brightness produced by sunlight decreases as it passes through or reflects the layers. before entering the building In general, the higher and larger the window, the greater the size. The more sunlight enters the building the more.
- Light reflective glass panel. while helping to reflect sunlight onto the ceiling in the room The glass panel grade windows can provide shadows and soft light to the room as well.
- Sunlight can illuminate or enter the room. The distance is twice the height of the window.
- Ceiling and back wall of the room. It reflects and distributes light better than many side walls. Light colored walls reflect and diffuse light better than dark walls. while the walls that have a shiny skin color will cause the reflection of light to hurt the eyes.
- Translucent roof ceiling made of frosted glass. It will illuminate the interior of the building without overheating the interior.
- Roof monitors or roof monitors help reflect sunlight into the building.
Excessive brightness will negatively affect vision. due to the excessive glare of light reflected into the eyes Using a sunshade directly controls the glare of the second light coming in. In addition, proper wall orientation will allow sunlight to penetrate into the building in at least two directions.
- Position the window next to the side wall to be used as a reflecting surface.
- To achieve a balanced illumination, two sunlight should enter at least from two directions.
Leave a Reply