If you want to prevent getting into a financial crisis, then having insurance should be on top of your list. Investing in insurance will guarantee money being saved when going through any problems such as property damage, medical emergencies, etc. An insurance lawyer is needed to understand the details and plans of how insurance works. So, we’ve compiled a list of the top ten insurance lawyers in Beaumont, TX.
What Is the Importance of Insurance?
There is always some kind of risk associated with different factors, including properties, health, families, assets, and businesses. In the occurrence of an unwanted event such as loss of property or medical emergency, you want to prevent going into debt. This is where insurance comes to play, as it’ll reduce the cost by providing financial resources. Some of the reasons why insurance is essential to include:
- Protection: One of the primary benefits of insurance is that it provides protection against any uncertainty that may arise. So, whether you’re looking at it from a business point of view or as an individual, this will help you and your family stay protected from financial hardship to a certain extent.
- Economic Growth: insurance plays a huge part in promoting overall economic growth and turning capital into fruitful investments.
- Saving and Investments: In a way, insurance works to help you save money as well by limiting any unnecessary expenditure which can be used later on for your long-term goals.
Top Ten Insurance Lawyers in Beaumont, Texas.
There are many insurance firms out there; we’ve listed one of the bests ones you can find in Beaumont.
1) Brasher Law Firm: This firm was founded by Clint Brasher, who is known to be one of the top insurance lawyers in the areas of bad faith, personal injury, premises liability, commercial litigation, construction defects, and much more! He works along with two other equally good partners, including Nishi Kothari and Joseph A. Muckleroy.
2) Mark A. Ticer: Mark A. Ticer started his insurance firm and has experience of more than thirty years. This firm focuses on the areas of insurance ligation and commercial ligation.
3) Renick Law Firm: This firm is also one of the top-rated ones; it was created by Scott Renick and deals with personal injury, insurance disputes, and criminal law.
4) The Bearden Law Firm: The primary attorney in this firm is Jim Sharon Bearden, Jr., who has an experience of almost twenty-two years. They focus on hurricane insurance, personal injuries, family law, and general law.
5) Harrison Davis Morrison Jones, P.C: This Nationally recognized firm deals with areas in personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, defective medical devices, and much more.
6) Ferguson: Having the best track records, this firm provides help in areas of bus and truck accidents, burn injuries, product liability, industrial accidents, etc.
7) Murr Law, PLLC: The attorney, George Murr, is known to be excellent in his areas of insurance coverage and recovery, theft and vandalism, natural disasters, theft of trade secrets, etc.
8) David W. Starnes: This lawyer represents those who have suffered personal injuries or those with civil legal disputes.
9) Wells Peyton Partain Baldo & Lighty: Since 1958, this firm has handled areas involving family, construction, real estate, and employment laws. Apart from that, insurance defense and professional liability are covered as well.
10) Fahl & Donaldson: This team of attorneys provide their expertise in insurance and construction law, truck accidents, and estate planning.