Hair transplants are very common these days. Excessive hair loss brings down self-confidence in a person. Hair loss can be disturbing for many of us. This is when hair transplants are required.
Scalp micropigmentation has been around for decades, but it has recently become more popular due to its versatility and ease of use. It can be used to change hair color, add highlights, or cover gray hair.
There are various types of hair transplants in practice these days. Follicular unit transplant and Follicular Unit Extraction are the most common ones. Both these techniques are effective and produce incredible results.
However, with time, advancements in technology and innovative research have introduced wonderful hair transplant techniques, such as Neograft hair transplant in Pakistan. It is a semi-mechanical edition of the FUE treatment.
In this article, we will discuss how Neograft hair transplant in Pakistan help to promote hair development.
What is a Neograft hair transplant in Pakistan?
Neograft is a contemporary hair restoration technique introduced in Pakistan. It is an advanced form of the former FUE technique that involves technology. It is referred to as the semi-automatic version of FUE.
The main advantage of this invention is that it is more effective than other hair transplant techniques, as the Neograft hair transplant machine eliminates human negligence associated with the procedure. This technique is now even available in third world countries in Pakistan at a much lower price. If you search online for best hair transplant in Karachi then you may find Hair Club Karachi at the top hair restoration facility in Pakistan.
How does the Neograft hair technique differ from the traditional hair transplantation?
Many points distinguish between FUE and Neograft hair techniques.
- The Neograft hair transplant machine is more effective and has a higher chance of accuracy.
- During FUE transplants, manually the hair transplants are extracted and implanted by making incisions on the scalp. Whereas, during the Neograft technique, with the help of a specific device, the extraction and implantation of the hair follicles are done simultaneously.
- With the involvement of this specific tool, the hair follicle destruction rate is minimized and the survival rate increases.
- There are no complications associated with a Neograft hair transplant before and after the treatment. Unlike traditional hair transplants, the absence of incisions and stitches makes it barely invasive. There are fewer surgical risks in this treatment as the machine involved makes up for the human errors.
- Neograft technique is a quicker procedure than the FUE. This technique takes 4-10 hours on a larger scale of the treatment.
What to expect regarding Neograft hair transplant before and after?
Patients look forward to what happens before and after the treatment. Let’s see what to expect:
Before the treatment, you visit your doctor so that he decides whether you are a good candidate for the treatment or not. These points make you a good candidate for the Neograft hair restoration technique:
- If you are free of diseases like diabetes, blood pressure, blood clotting issues.
- If you’re over the age of 25
- If the hair fall isn’t caused as a result of a medication or stress.
- If you have a receding hairline.
Moreover, your doctor may examine your history for details to finally confirm you as the right candidate for the treatment.
Your doctor will also give you instructions on how to get ready for the treatment.
- After the treatment, you go home right away.
- Your doctor may apply a dressing over your treated area.
- You will be instructed to rest for a while.
- You will be given pain relievers and a few other medications.
- You will be given precautionary measures that you will have to follow to avoid complications.
- Recovery is quick as compared to FUE and FUT techniques. The profoundness of the incisions is controlled by the tool used to make the implants.
- The implants heal within a week or two.
- You can return to your work two weeks post-treatment.
Neograft hair transplant results appear within 3-6 months. However, the hair growth rate varies for every individual depending on certain factors. For instance, genetics, hormones, nutrition, and stress. Therefore, full and obvious results appear within six to twelve months.
Neograft is a beneficial hair restoration technique for those suffering from hair fall. It is a safe and secure method to reverse hair loss. If you want to have this procedure at a much lower budget with best facility then check online for hair transplant price in Pakistan. You will find Hair Club Pakistan as the top notch hair restoration service provider in the Asian region.