A fence is a barrier set up to protect anything within a certain range from being violated. To a certain extent, there is a protective effect, but it cannot be completely prevented. Traditional fences are heightened or added with hazardous touches for added safety. However, it will affect the appearance and cannot be actively repulsed. The electronic fence is an active protection fence that counteracts intrusion attempts, repels intruders, delays the intrusion time, and does not threaten human life. At the same time, the intrusion signal is sent to the monitoring equipment of the security department to ensure that the management personnel can understand the situation of the alarm area in time and deal with it quickly. At the same time, electronic fences are often used together with turnstile gates, such as installing full height turnstile gates at entrances and exits. We recommend macrosafe which is a professional turnstile gate manufacturer.
1. The principle of electronic fence
The model architecture of the electronic fence can be divided into five layers: physical layer, sensor layer, control layer, network layer, and application layer.
The physical layer is the hardware installed in the field. Such as electronic fence front-end systems, video surveillance cameras, alarm lights, LED fill lights, patrol collectors, etc. The main function is to detect signals, block and deter intruders.
Various equipment sensors and transmission cables form the sensing layer. It has the functions of analyzing detection signals, identifying alarm information and transmitting signals.
The control layer adopts data bus technology. Including control keyboard, alarm host, hard disk video recorder, etc., it plays the role of partial integration and management control of front-end sensor layer equipment. Realize management and control functions such as arming and disarming, working mode adjustment, alarm signal analysis and processing, and signal uploading.
The network layer is the basis for providing network communication support for system devices. Realize the information transmission of front-end alarm equipment. According to the different needs of users, network structures such as local area network, wide area network, and Internet can be used.
The application layer combines the specific application scenarios of users with functions such as integration, linkage, analysis and storage.
When someone illegally climbs over the fence or destroys it, the police light will immediately emit warning light and sound to drive away. Immediately after receiving the signal from the front end, the pulse electronic fence host actively completes the transmission. The camera in the corresponding area is quickly adjusted to the preset position, and the linked LED lights illuminate the invaded area. It is ensured that even in the dark night, clear police images can be transmitted to their guard posts and management centers.
2. Notes on installing electronic fence
- In order to reduce the risk of electric shock, please do not fix the warning signs when the electronic fence is working, and prevent other personnel from moving the warning signs at will.
- Do not use damaged wires, especially wires with spikes, to prevent harm to humans and animals.
- When charging maintenance-free lead-acid batteries or other dry batteries, please remove the battery before charging. It is forbidden to charge the battery directly on the electronic fence, which will cause damage to the battery and the electronic fence host.
- It is not possible to supply two electronic fence hosts to the same set of fences. This will lead to inconsistent high-voltage pulses sent by the electronic fence host, resulting in damage to the host, and easily lead to human and animal casualties.
- It is forbidden to modify the internal circuit of the electronic fence host or replace the electronic components, which may easily lead to machine failure or cause harm to human life.
- It is forbidden to contact or approach the electronic fence in thunderstorm weather to avoid the occurrence of lightning accident.
- Inform all fence managers how to cut off the output of the electronic fence host to prevent emergencies. In addition, the operation manual of how to cut off the electronic fence host is placed in a conspicuous place of the electronic fence host.
- It is forbidden to use the adapter to supply power to the host without authorization. In this way, it is easy to cause the output voltage of the host to be too high due to the failure of the adapter itself, and an insulation failure occurs.
- After installation, please confirm whether the host is working normally. If the power-on light of the host is on, it means it is working normally. Please use it with confidence. It is strictly forbidden to touch the fence after the machine is turned on.
- It is forbidden for infants and pregnant women to touch the electronic fence, otherwise the electronic fence cannot be installed.
- It is necessary to prevent conspicuous warning signs next to the electronic fence host, and place warning signs at the fence.
- The grounding must be reliable and compact, and the grounding system must be kept away from the living area.
- It is forbidden to dismantle the electronic fence host and replace the components without permission, and contact the supplier in time if there is any problem.