The emergence of digital cryptocurrency “cash” was, in a way, a small revolution in the world of gambling. With the advent of bitcoin in 2009, even the electronic payment systems, which had become a standard for the industry, began to fade into the background, as gamblers are gradually getting used to the benefits of paying in BTC. According to various estimates, Bitcoin in online casinos accounts for 50 to 70% of all settlement operations between customers and institutions.
All the advantages of crypto casino:
- High-speed transactions. Payments are processed much faster than using the tools of traditional financial institutions. As a rule, everything is ready in just a few minutes.
- User privacy. Bitcoin wallet address and keys are all the information you need to provide when making a transfer.
- Withdrawal at any time. If all obligations to the casino are fulfilled, the winnings can be cashed out at any minute. Due to the fact that crypto casinos are very sensitive to the security of their resources, users are not at risk of sudden account blocking due to dishonest actions of other users of the site.
- There is a game on the minimum stakes. One BTC consists of 100 million satoshis. In recalculation, at the exchange rate of recent years, the value of one satoshi does not go beyond 0.05-0.1 kopecks. This allows you to make modest bets and enjoy the game without the risk of serious losses.
- Without regulation by the state. VTS is not controlled by banks, or government agencies. Due to this, you can play in Bitcoin casinos even in countries with strict bans on gambling activities on the Internet.
All operations with cryptocurrency in Tower.bet are absolutely safe due to the decentralization and encryption of payments. Although many gamblers continue to be wary of bitcoin transactions, in fact, they are the most secure due to the fact that each transaction is carried out using a unique private key. There is also protection on the part of the gambling operator: it encrypts the personal data of its users and information about their transactions.
Therefore, the player should not be concerned about the danger of mutual settlements with the use of cryptocurrencies, but whether the gambling operator has a reliable license. Regardless of whether you use a casino that settles accounts exclusively with cryptocurrencies, or whether the institution accepts both conventional money and bitcoins, the security issue is about licensing. Tower.bet works legally.
For those who are not familiar with bitcoin dice, the basic rules are quite simple. You roll two dice and if the total is 7 or 11, you win. If the total is 2, 3, or 12, you lose. If the result is different, the game proceeds to the next level, which for our purposes is not useful right now.
The point is that each result does not have an equal probability of occurrence. In order to roll a 2, the first and second dice must roll a 1. Similarly, you must roll two sixes to get a 12. A three is more likely to happen: the first die is a 1, the second a 2, or vice versa. This gives us four ways to lose on the first roll. A combination of 11 is as likely as a combination of 3.
You can roll a 5 on the first die and a 6 on the second die, or vice versa. Nevertheless, the seven is rolled in many different ways. Let’s see: you can roll 1 and 6, 2 and 5, 3 and 4, 4 and 3, 5 and 6, or 6 and 1. Thus, we have six possibilities to roll 7.