Credit cards are now being highly sought-after because of the wide spectrum of bonuses, offers and other perks accompanying them. When prospective customers hunt for credit cards apply online, they take into account a variety of factors. Low-interest rates occupy the top-tier of the priority list for a majority of these people. However, when the individual knows how to use a credit card responsibly, the interest rate isn’t of much concern.
If you are also among those who pay the bills on time and do not leave any outstanding amount, the rate of interest (calculated monthly or annually) should not bother you much. Instead, you should be on the lookout for bonuses, deals and offers extended by credit cards. While there is no lack of facilities offered by various credit cards in the market, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is a one-of-a-kind credit card.
It comes in 17 variants and thus, caters to the requirements of every income group. These varied types of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank credit cards maximise the user experience. So, if you are on the lookout for one credit card extending maximum benefits, the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is your answer. And you simply have to put your money into the most suited variant.
Variants of Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard and their complementing bonuses and deals
If you choose to apply for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard, compare the benefits and returns of each of the variants. You will have a lot to gain if you own this credit card. Apply online at the earliest.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Choice SuperCard: You can own this variant by disbursing Rs. 499 (excluding GST) as the joining and annual fee. There’s also an option of getting exempted from paying the joining fee by opting for the Platinum Choice First-Year-Free SuperCard. If you are not too impressed with the cost-effective fees, the plethora of perks and benefits will invariably do the unfinished job. With this credit card, you will be welcomed with 2,000 points as a reward, which you can redeem later. Other perks include 5% cashback on down payment while employing it, a 10% discount on one movie ticket per month, waiver on fuel tax etc. Additionally, you can withdraw cash from the ATM for up to 50 days without paying a rupee as interest. If your shopping adventures cost you more than Rs. 2500, you can convert the amount into reasonable EMIs without much fuss. Therefore, do not miss out on the opportunity and apply for it whenever possible.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Plus SuperCard: Here, the joining fees and annual expenditure rise to Rs. 999 plus GST. And the welcome bonus climbs up to an eye-popping 4,000 points, with which you can make down payments for different goods too. Furthermore, you can have fun in the luxury environment of airport lounges two times a year free of cost. And 1+1 movie tickets on BookMyShow are also in store for your entertainment.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Doctor’s SuperCard: It is specifically designed to cater to your health-related expenses. A welcome bonus of 1,000 points, complimentary access to airport lounges four times a year, EMI conversion of bills exceeding Rs. 2,500 etc. are its common features. However, its unique attribute includes an indemnity insurance cover of up to Rs. 20,00,000. When medical expenses are sky-rocketing, it is a feature that is worth investing in.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Shop Smart SuperCard: It is a variant that will allow you to save heavily on regular shopping ventures. 5% cashback on grocery shopping every month, annual savings of more than Rs. 5000 etc. are some of the exclusive deals and offers available on it.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Travel Easy SuperCard: It is tailor-made for frequent travellers who spend heavily on fuel, cab services etc. A monthly waiver on fuel surcharge, 10% cashback on rental taxi services and fuel purchases, annual savings of more than Rs. 9000 etc. will keep you content.
- Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank Value Plus SuperCard: With a joining and annual fees of Rs. 499 + GST each and welcome gift vouchers redeemable on sites like Flipkart, MakeMyTrip etc., you are good to go on your journey of saving significantly on your monthly expenses. This Value Plus SuperCard allows you to utilise your reward points for making down payments. On availing of cab services like Uber, Ola etc., you will also be eligible for 10% cashback (up to Rs. 400 a month). EMI conversion of bills and interest-free cash withdrawal (up to 50 days) continue with this variant too.
Besides these advantages, you will encounter a ton of offers whose validity lasts for a few days or weeks. Use the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard and avail of lucrative offers to enhance the scope of your budget. You will save a significant amount and propel your consumer experience. And you will be accustomed to the tricks of “How to use a credit card?” inside out.