Broadcasting live videos has long been a reality on various social networks. Speaking specifically of Facebook, it is a great advantage for many users, since these live videos can have a great reach and, depending on the case, achieve the objectives that each one of them is looking for.
It is important to mention that most of the content consumed on social networks is audiovisual, that is, recorded videos, live videos, broadcasts of events, etc. This is why many companies bet on this type of content within their social media strategies to reach their real or potential customers. The adult industry is no exception. Today consumers tend to watch content such as IMLive asian female cams rather than traditional content that has been recorded previously.
Facebook has known how to take advantage of these applications and offer users and brands the possibility of showing and finding anything they are looking for in terms of content that is easy and fast to consume.
This also provides greater visibility, engagement, interaction and greater possibilities of reaching a target audience to build loyalty and convert them into customers of the products they are promoting on the platform.
The Facebook Live function is already revolutionizing content on social networks, since it allows you to connect with your audience directly and interact in real time.
How does Facebook Live work?
To use Facebook Live it is not necessary to install any application, since it comes as part of the Facebook app and other users do not need to install anything either, since they can see the broadcasts of those videos from the news section without having to fill out any registration , application or tools external to it.
This streaming tool works for mobile devices and allows live broadcasts to be made easily and quickly for any user from their personal profile or from the fan page from anywhere in the world and without a time limit or the number of users who are watching the broadcast.
Of the advantages of these streaming transmissions, we can mention some outstanding ones: You can have direct contact with the followers who are watching the transmission in real time, receive comments and live interactions about what we are seeing, in addition to the videos being saved on the page in which the transmission was made, being so that comments can also be received in the same video after the transmission.
What is the reach of Facebook Live?
This function is available for more than 60 countries, which makes it an excellent medium for businesses with a digital presence throughout the world, having the possibility of reaching further with information, generating new clients. Achieve better links with existing customers and publicize the products or updates of the services that we want to show. Without forgetting the connection that is maintained with the audience to build lasting relationships.
Also, by making live broadcasts, the organic reach on Facebook is improved, since the platform notifies and positions live videos better in the timelines, compared to the rest of the publications, whether they are images or only text. Besides that it is a time saver for both parties.
Let’s think about it this way, how long does it take us to write, say, 1,000 words? What if we want to explain this in a video? So the time in which we make a video, compared to writing a larger text is considerably reduced.
Some tips that I share with you to get the most out of Facebook Live videos are:
– Make your videos part of your strategy. It is always advisable to know what we want to convey and why. Having a clear objective, a calendar and quality content will give you a more precise and real reach with your audience.
– Quality matters. When you make a live broadcast, take care that it is stable, does not suffer from interruptions, bad lighting and that it is not interrupted by other people close to your place of transmission or external noise is filtered. This will give better quality and communicate seriousness to the transmission.
– Make a clear description. The description of the video is essential, since with it, the public will decide whether or not to watch the broadcast. That is why you have to put a title and/or description that invites people to see it and is part of the brand’s personality.
– The right moment. Having an idea of when the most traffic on Facebook is will guide us to know the best hours of transmission, so we will know when there are more followers online.
– Advertise your video. Posting that we are going to broadcast a video may seem inconsequential, but it is not, since by announcing that we will be live on a specific day and time, there will be more chances that people will see us.
What did you think of this topic about Facebook Live?
Interesting, right? Well, yes it is and if it is channeled in the right way it can bring many benefits, so as a last recommendation we suggest that you tell your viewers to subscribe to your channel, so that they have the benefit of following you as a brand or user.
Leave a Reply