Social media marketing is a big part of digital marketing that enables companies to increase their brand awareness through social media posts. In this constantly evolving world of social media, we bring you different courses and certifications that will make it easy for you to secure social media marketing jobs worldwide.
Before we shed light on the list of social media marketing courses, let us first concentrate on the meaning of social media marketing and the importance of SMM.
What is Social Media Marketing?
Since everyone on the globe relies on social media with a one click system, whether buying groceries or online shopping, companies must constantly develop different ways to promote their products and services.
Attracting customers, influencing them to buy the products, and engaging on the website for an extended time requires various types of marketing on social media platforms. This practice of marketing online through multiple channels as a mode of communication is referred to as social media marketing.
Brands use social media for the following things: to share information, update their product portfolio, for client servicing, etc. A social media certification course imparts the knowledge and education to manage everything easily.
These processes require a strong understanding of the fundamentals and professionals who can handle and manage social media platforms and design and develop strategies for individual social media platforms. Such professionals are called Social Media Managers.
Social media marketers need up-to-date training and a firm grasp of the platforms and technologies that matter most if they stay competitive in a continuously changing profession.
One approach to demonstrate to potential employers and clients that you have the expertise required to develop and implement effective social media strategy is through certificates.
Importance & Role Of Social Media Marketing jobs
Brands need to hire experts and professionals to help maintain contact with the customers if they want them to remember their brand. Let us discuss the importance of some of the social media marketing jobs roles:
- Enables communication: Social media managers are the link between the brand and its products. Communication is the key to a successful brand.
- Increases web traffic: Meaningful content creation acts as a driving force for increasing website traffic. For example, a great brand story attracts customers, increasing the number of clicks on the website and coming up on the organic search.
- Generates leads: Website traffic helps in lead generation. Social media posts have a domino effect on leads and retargeting.
- Boosts sales & revenue: Social media posts aid the customers in completing the sales funnel. It facilitates engaging with each new lead and turning them into customers. Social networks are crucial for online shopping and product research.
These are some of the importance of social media content creators. Now, let us discuss the job role and responsibilities of a social media marketing agency manager.
Role of a Social Media Marketing Professional
A Social Media Specialist creates and publishes content on all social media platforms to gain an audience, build brand awareness, and boost sales. Let’s dig in more:
- To oversee all of the business’s social media profiles.
- To maintain consistency of the brand’s image across all platforms.
- To be updated on the latest social media trends.
- To make a social media performance report to describe their online presence’s development.
- To make amendments and improvements for the new social media campaign.
- To understand the client’s requirements and understand their vision.
List of Top Social Media Marketing Courses
We’ve analyzed and ranked the top social media certifications offered online to assist you in identifying legitimate credentials worth pursuing social media marketing jobs. You may develop your social media expertise and acquire the methods and tactics necessary to establish a lucrative career in social media with the aid of these certification programs.
Also, to enrol in these courses, there is no eligibility requirement, but you must be a graduate, a quick learner, and should be eager and motivated to learn.
- Simplilearn– Advanced Social Media Marketing training course
You can change into a successful social media marketer with the aid of Simplilearn’s Advanced Social Media Marketing Training Course Certification. Become an expert in influencer marketing, writing creative content for SMM, and many other areas by learning social media marketing.
- You will receive a professional certification.
- 25+ case studies based on real-life industry projects
- You will be prepared to learn tools that will prepare you to plan and execute social media campaigns to boost sales and revenue.
- 24 x 7 learning support
What will you learn
The course curriculum covers:
- Social media foundation
- Advanced Social media marketing
- YouTube and video marketing
- Facebook marketing and advertising
- Social media tools
- Advanced content marketing
- Advanced web analytics
More details about the course
- Fees: Rs. 34,999/-
- Duration: 20+ hours of live instructor-led online class
2. NIIT- Social Media Marketing Short Term Course
Leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation NIIT has a clear goal of taking the lead in digital learning. Through NIIT Digital, students can access their course materials from any location, and hands-on practice through industry specialists will be accessible to students.
What will you learn:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Planning and Promotions
Through this curriculum, you gain practical expertise in developing social media marketing strategies and managing social media marketing campaigns.
More details regarding this course
- Fees: Rs. 6700/-
- Total duration: 40 hours
- Flexible Batches
- Hybrid learning
3. Digital Vidya- Social Media Marketing Course
Asia’s top professional training firm, Digital Vidya, specializes in transferring cutting-edge skills to people and businesses. Official training partners for Google and Microsoft India, Facebook, LinkedIn, NASSCOM, and Vskills, among others, have partnered with Digital Vidya.
Why Digital Vidya?
- Upon completing this course, you will receive three certifications from Hubspot, Vskills, and Digital Vidya.
- You will learn approximately 15000+ SMM tools appropriate for social media marketing jobs.
- Another feature of this course is that you will have hands-on projects and assignments.
What will you learn
This social media course will cover the following syllabus:
- Social media orientation
- Facebook: Meta Advertising
- Multi-channel Social Media Strategy
More details regarding this course
- Fees: 11,900/- which includes certification exam fees
- Flexible Batches
- Total Duration: 12+ hours of class
4. Coursera- Introduction to Social Media Marketing offered by Meta
Coursera offers various online social media for beginners and advanced
specialization courses. The most common is the introduction to Social media marketing provided by Meta. This course teaches you how to use audience retargeting and lookalike modeling on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, as well as other fundamental and sophisticated advertising strategies. You can even take classes at your own pace of roughly 2 hours per week in 7 months.
- You will receive a professional certificate.
- If you’re particularly interested in marketing on Facebook, Instagram, and other Meta-owned sites, this course is probably ideal for you.
- It offers a curriculum relevant to the industry and is meant to prepare you for an entry-level position in social media marketing.
What will you learn in this course:
- The social media landscape
- Social Media Platform Overview
- Goals and planning for success
- Understand your audience
- Choose your social media channels.
- Fees: 343$ or approximately Rs. 27,000/-
- Duration: 3-6 months with a flexible schedule to learn
- It takes about 15 hours to complete the course
Some frequently asked questions
1. Are social media certifications worth it?
Ans. You stand out from the competition with a social media marketing certification. Moreover, you can demonstrate your expertise in utilizing the most recent social media platforms to establish a brand presence, engage with consumers, and grow a community.
2. What qualifications do I need for social media marketing?
Ans. You must be a graduate to pursue a career in social media marketing.
3. What can you do with a social media marketing certificate?
Ans. A certification course will help you achieve the following for your business:
- You can develop efficient SMM strategies
- Increase brand awareness
- Encourage word-of-mouth publicity
- Attract new customers and retain old ones.
These were the best social media marketing courses available online and were selected based on the certificates’ quality and reputation. Overall, these social media marketing training programs will support you in reaching your professional objectives and provide you with invaluable knowledge on what it takes to succeed in social media marketing jobs.